Below you will find information about our past and future network meetings, where all current partners are invited. The network meetings serve:
1. As a forum for exchanging best practices and experiences for education and knowledge development within Nordic Tourism
2. To discover and implement innovative ways of teaching to benefit educators and students in preparing them for the current/future demands of Nordic Tourism
3. To promote & advance student/staff mobility amongst partners for learning, innovation and R&D activities within NT.
1st Network Meeting: Esbjerg, Denmark
Dates: November 22 – 24, 2021
- Preparing students and educators in tourism with digital skills & competences
- Developing Sustainable Tourism Destinations
You can read more about the network meeting here.
2nd Network Meeting: Turku, Finland
Dates: March 28 – 30, 2022
- Nordic Tourism: What makes it unique
- Life-long learning: How can educators continuously update their skills and competences
- Tourism in remote locations (lessons from the Arctic)